Wasps are of Two Types, Social wasps, and Solitary wasps. The social wasps such as Yellow Jackets, Hornets, and Paper Wasps usually have a larger population than solitary wasps, like Mud Daubers and Cicada Killers. The stinging wasps belong to the family, Vespidae. Solitary wasps also sting but are used primarily for subduing prey (the solitary wasps rarely sting humans). One way to identify a stinging wasp is to note their wings when they are at rest. They fold their wings lengthwise, making them seem half as wide as they are. Most wasps build their nest from wood fibers, producing a paper shelter. These wasps are inactive during the winter months and hide in protective coverings. The queen makes the nests and feeds the young larvae.
Looking for Pest Control Service? We are Open 24X7 to Deliver you Best Control Services in affordable rate. We Provide Home Pest Control, House Home Pest Control, Office Home Pest Control, Shop Home Pest Control, Warehouse Home Pest Control, Godowns Home Pest Control, Garden Home Pest Control, Farm House Home Pest Control, Hospital Pest Control, School Pest Control, Restaurant Pest Control etc.
Provide us a Chance to Serve You better with our Best Wasps Pest Control in Sector-135 Noida, Wasps Pest Control Services in Sector-135 Noida, Herbal Wasps Pest Control in Sector-135 Noida, Best Wasps Pest Control in Sector-135 Noida, Pesticide Wasps Treatment in Sector-135 Noida. We also have great offer for First Time Service. Call us +91-9069112880 and Take a Visit Appoint for Inspection of Site & Service. Get Flat 50% OFF on our all Pest Control Service with Guaranteed Satisfaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question.How to Get Rid of Wasp and Hornets?
- Care should be taken when spraying directly on trees and bushes with the product, spraying as little as possible. If you spray on a house, it is recommended that you clean the area the next day, because of their oil bases.
- When dealing with social wasps, such as hornets, wear protective equipment including a bee hat, long-sleeved shirt, coveralls, eyewear, and gloves.
- Locate the wasp nest by examining all protected areas in the vicinity of wasp activity. Just removing the wasp nest will not resolve the problem, because surviving wasps will reconstruct a new one.
- The best strategy is to treat the wasp nest at night when all the workers and queen are present. Spraying into hornets nests should ALWAYS be done at night. They are far less aggressive and are all at home. This tactic maximizes the effect of the pesticide application by killing most if not all of the wasps. If treatment is made at night, avoid shining a light directly on the nest or use a red filter on the flashlight to dim the shine.
- Daytime treatments are successful when the wasp nest is treated, or if the wasps present on the nest are killed. Then, the wasp nest is removed, and the attachment area treated. Returning workers looking for the wasp nest contact the residual and die. Complete the job by removing the wasp nest, particularly if it is in an attic, wall void, etc. This service prevents secondary infestations by dermestids or other pests.
- After treatment of the wasps/hornets nests, continue to monitor the area for wasp activity.
Question.What are Difference between a Wasp and a Bee?
Question.What are the Cost for Wasps Control?
Ans.Dear Customer, Please Call: +91-9069112880 for Free Quote for Wasps Pest Control Requirements. We have Different Types of Chemicals to fight with different types of Wasps. Wasps Treatment Starts @ Rs.500 Per Visit and between Rs.500 to Rs.10000/- Depending on Location, Service Type, Warranty Type, Chemical Used, Area Covered for destruction of Wasps